Tuesday, December 02, 2025

Australia/New Zealand Trip - Day 12 - Sea Day

So we’ve started the trip back to Australia. Still super cold and sort of overcast. We sat in the hot tub for a bit in the morning. Then Bill took a very long nap, as well as JL and V. I took a very short nap and got ready for dinner when I got up. We passed a ship going the other way, I think it was Celebrity?

When everyone else was finally awake, we had a fantastic dinner at the steak house Fahrenheit. I had the Lobster, while Bill and JL had Steak and Lobster and V had Pink Snapper. Everything was delicious! Then back to the Alchemy Bar for a drink. The kids peeled off for a movie out on deck, and Bill and I went downstairs and listened to the band for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Countries I've been to